This is so simple as below where x is the number of cups. My version is x = 1 cup
- Soy sauce 1x
- Sugar or brown sugar 2x
- Water 1/3x
- Sprite 1/3x
- Ketchup 1/3x
- Pepper to taste
- Lemon / Lime juice 1 tsp
- Minced garlic 2 tsp or to taste
- Whisk together in a container and done!!!
- “At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.”
- “A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.”
- “Simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures.”
- “Those who know do not speak. Those who speak do not know.”
- “Do you have the patience to wait until your mud settles and the water is clear?”
- “Act without expectation.”
- “Music in the soul can be heard by the universe.”
- “Respond intelligently even to unintelligent treatment”
Here are nutritional benefits of corn including for weight control.
- This popular food is high in fiber. In fact, it’s notoriously hard to digest.
- But its insoluble fiber, tops at tackling common digestive ailments and aids weight loss.
- Adding bulk can help you feel full sooner. Since, fiber stays in the stomach longer than other foods, that feeling of fullness will stay with you much longer, helping you to eat less.
- So, by adding fiber to your diet, it’s easier to cut calories.
- Apart from aiding weight loss, it provides the necessary calories for daily metabolism
- Even though corn is deficient in essential amino acid lysine, it is a rich source of anti-oxidants, vitamins A, B, C and other minerals.
Tips to keep corn consumption healthy
- In order to reap nutritional benefits from corn, it is important that you don’t cover it in butter and other fatty sauces.
- This will increase the calorie and fat content of an already carbohydrate-rich food.
- Instead, flavor your corn with a variety of spiced to further increase the nutritional value.
- When buying corn, make sure the husks appear green and fresh; they should not look dried out.
- Pull back the husks and examine the kernels, which should look plump and arranged in tight rows.
- The liquid that spurts out should be milky colored. If not, the corn is either immature or overripe.
5 healthy ways to consume corn
- Makai roti
- Corn n the cob
- Salads and as a pizza topping
- Aired fat free popcorn
Unhealthy items from corn
- Corn flakes
- Creamy corn dishes
- Theatre popcorn
- Butter corn
The Healthiest Way of Cooking Corn
Boiling/steaming is the traditional method for preparing corn-on-the-cob; it provides the greatest flavor and is also a method that allows for good nutrient retention. Though grilling, steaming, and even microwaving will get the job done.
The article also includes some corn recipes that will surely make you appreciate corn more.
Here are things that you should avoid consuming if you want a flatter stomach. I have
- Dairy – Dairy products like cheese and milk can cause digestion issues.
- Substitute: Soy or almond milk
- Cruciferous vegetables – contains raffinose is fermented by bacteria, a primary cause of gas and bloating.
- Solution: try roasting or steaming them to make them easier to digest.
- Foods high in sodium – causes the body to retain water, cap daily intake to 2300 mg per day at a maximum
- Solution: Avoid processed food
- Alcohol – same as sodium causes body to retain water and causes constipation making you feel bloated
- Watermelon – has high content of fructose that many cannot digest, cause to feel bloated
- Legumes – beans, peas, lentils, and soybeans. Hard to digest causing gas and bloating
- Substitute: rice or quinoa, or soak dried beans overnight, which helps to break down non digestible fiber.
- Flavored Yogurt – high in sugar causing gas and bloating
- Solution: Plain yogurt for probiotics
- Grains – When a carb can’t be absorbed, it’s instead fermented by gut bacteria, which leads to gas and bloating
- Carbonated beverages – any sort of fizzy beverage can lead to bloating
- Onions – contain carbs fructan cause bloating
- Artificial sweeteners – cause bloating
- Popcorn – simply the volume of popcorn that most people eat which causes your stomach to expand more than usual
- Sugar-free gum – includes artificial sweeteners that cause bloating
- Apples – fiber, fructose, and sorbitol cause bloating including peaches, pears, prunes, and plums
- Coffee – though diuretic is also acidic can lead to a swollen and irritated stomach for those who are sensitive
Here’s a quick outline of the 15 hygiene habits that are worse than we thought. For detailed information refer to the original MSN article link in the Reference section at the end of this countdown.
- Irregular brushing or flossing your teeth
- Rarely showering or bathing
- Going to bed with your makeup on
- Infrequently washing your bedding
- Leaving your contact lenses in for days
- Not washing your bras or underwear regularly
- Sharing your toothbrush, razor, or hairbrush
- Reusing towels
- Walking barefoot in public showers
- Reusing a water bottle without washing it
- Not washing your produce
- Not caring properly for eyelash extensions
- Leaving in tampons too long
- Never washing your hair
- Using your kitchen sponge for too long
This has happened to my Dell laptop a few times and each time I had to research on why this is happening. This documentation will resolve the issue.
The problem with my laptop is that the touch screen driver is not working properly but is not reported by Windows somehow or maybe I just cannot find the error or warning message in the event viewer.
Basically, all you have to do in my case is to disabled the HID touch screen device and this will immediately resolve the issue of the system tray icons bouncing around.
If the HID touch screen driver is not visible from the list of HID devices from the device manager plugin, just start a command prompt and enter the following command:
This will force all devices to be shown in the list from device manager. From there you can inspect if the device is enabled whereby you can then disable the device if you choose.
However, the ultimate root case of this issue why the behavior is bouncing the system tray icons by adding and removing the touch screen device is not yet known and will need more research time which I currently do not have.